I. Material preparation and introduction
(1) Main materials:
K1, K2, K3 crystal agent
K1 syrup is a stone crystal mirror for darker marble. K2 syrup is a hardening agent for stone surface. The color is pink (the finished product is transparent), which is used for hardening and adding light to the stone surface. A protective film is formed on the surface to form a crystal mirror, which makes the stone as clean as new and suitable for any stone floor. K3 is made of durable natural wax resin, which can form high gloss on the stone surface, and can repair stone scratches, lasting effect, and has anti-slip performance.
Applied to (marble) mirror surface hard treatment, protect the stone surface from general scratches, keep bright mirror surface, waterproof, anti-corrosion, easier to care than waxing. It is suitable for wet operation, recreating the high-gloss crystal surface in the shortest time, and is used to treat the surface of the stone which is tarnished due to wear and the like.
1. Will not produce stone surface scratches caused by steel wool
2. Will not make the stone surface discolored or leave yellow rust
3. The stone surface is as bright as water, and it is very layered.
4. Low cost ， saving time, labor, and construction period of ten days.
5. It has the effect of preventing stains from penetrating into the inner layer of stone, enhancing anti-wear and anti-scratching effects.
6. Preparation of other materials: neutral detergent, marble glue, clean water
II . the main equipment equipment
(1) Mechanical equipment:
Grinding machine, wiping machine, water absorbing machine, multi-function washing machine, drying machine, red scouring pad, white polishing pad
(2) Main tools:
Bucket, ground drag, small trowel, rag
III. the operating conditions
(1) Ground stone paving
Stone paving conforms to construction specification requirements and design requirements.
(2) Stone surface crystallization treatment to prevent pollution
The stone floor crystallization treatment room is required to be closed to prevent dust and debris from contaminating the ground.
(3) Stone floor crystallization processing equipment, material preparation
The materials, machinery and tools used are well prepared and the mechanical equipment has been commissioned.
(4) Construction experience
Construction workers have good experience in the construction of stone floor crystallization treatment, or have passed the training of this construction process.
(5) Finished product protection
The completed construction work surface of the wall is close to the ground for finished product protection.
IV. construction operation process
(1) Construction procedures:
Finishing of stone floor surface → Stone gap marble glue repair → Overall ground grinding (6-7 times) → Ground drying treatment → Ground crystallization treatment (K2, K3 syrup) → Overall ground maintenance treatment (K1 syrup) → Ground cleaning and maintenance
(2) Finishing the surface of the stone floor:
Before the crystallization treatment of the stone floor, the surface of the paving is completely flat, no color difference, the diagonal of each stone is flush, the ground is cleaned as a whole, cleaned with a dry and clean ground, and there is no sand or impurities on the ground.
(3) Stone gap marble glue repair:
After the overall cleaning is completed, the small spots on each stone are repaired with marble glue. The gap between the stones is repaired with marble glue using a small trowel, embedded flat, and the finished part is patched by small clean rags. Clean, the gypsum powder in the travertine must be cleaned; after the repair of the marble glue, the glue must be dried before it can be used in the next process.
(4) Overall ground grinding:
After the marble glue is dried, the whole ground is polished by a sanding machine, and the whole is horizontally polished. The focus is on the caulking between the stones (the diagonal between the stones) and the edge near the wall, the decorative shape and the shaped shape. At the same place, keep the overall stone floor level, finish the first polishing, re-cast the marble glue caulking, continue the second grinding with the caulking, and then use the platform refurbished machine with the steel stone grinding disc from coarse to fine, a total of seven grinding and polishing needs to be completed. The final ground is smooth and smooth, and then polished with steel wool, and the polishing degree meets the brightness required by the design. 70 degrees), there is no obvious gap between the stones.
(5) Ground drying treatment:
After the grinding is completed, the water on the ground is treated with a water absorbing machine as a whole, and the whole stone floor is dried by using a blow dryer. If the construction time permits, natural air drying can also be used to keep the stone surface dry.
(6) Ground crystallization treatment:
Sprinkle K2 and K3 syrup on the ground, use a multi-purpose scrubber to rotate, use a washing machine with red scouring pad, sprinkle K2, K3 syrup with the same amount of water on the ground, and use 175 rpm to wipe the load. 45KG begins to grind, and the effect of thermal energy is the surface effect formed by the crystal surface material crystallized on the surface of the stone.
(7) Overall ground maintenance treatment:
If the stone with large voids (sandstone, travertine, etc.) is to be coated with marble protective agent, after 12 hours, the K2, K3 syrup can be alternately grounded on the ground with a scrubber, ie K2-K3-K2- K3-K2 is a total of five times, then replaced with a white polishing pad, sprayed with a small amount of K1 syrup, and re-polishing once to increase the hardness of the crystal surface of the entire ground.
(1) Guarantee project
1. The surface of the stone is smooth and smooth, completely bright and bright like a mirror.
2. The surface of the stone crystal is highly resistant to water and meets the hardness requirements of the product.
3. The surface of the stone required to crystallize the ground stone has been cleaned.
(2) Basic items
1. Stone surface finish surface is clean, smooth, solid, bright and smooth, transparent and uniform color, clean crystal surface layer without cracks, unevenness and unevenness
2. The crystallization treatment of the finished stone surface is uniform, especially in the ground edge of buildings and decorations.
3. The materials used in the crystallization treatment of stone surface meet the design requirements, and the materials must have product certification and inspection report.
VI. finished product protection
(1) Stone surface protection:
1. Timely cleaning every day to ensure the surface of the stone is clean. Do not use hard cleaning tools to prevent the surface from being worn.
2. With sharp metal corners, parts handling should not be directly in contact with the ground for sliding handling.
3. The floor should be cleaned with a neutral detergent.
(1) Safe construction
1. In the crystallization treatment of stone floors, construction workers must do their own protectio